Thursday, August 07, 2008

 

Into the groove

OK, I've now been at the new job for just about a month. I would not describe myself as a creature of habit, but changing jobs always throws a wrench into whatever semi-routine I've managed to setup. As usual, and as was expected, my gym times have been thrown completely out of whack. I have substituted it with more time at the studio and relying on isometric exercise I can do on my own. Either way, I need to step it up and get back to where I was a month ago.

Work is also not draining me nearly as badly at this point. Getting into the "groove" of things is taking a little longer than I expected, but I'm mostly chalking it up to the pace Integrum maintains. I <3 working for smaller, start-up like companies.

Lastly, I seriously need to put together some kind of mini-vacation for myself in the very near future. I am terrible about getting out of town despite my love of travel. So, if your reading this, come up with a 3-day travel plan and we'll see what happens.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?