Tuesday, July 15, 2008

 

So Very Tired

So I just finished day two at Integrum... and had to fight from collapsing on my bed. I feel like I'm coming up to speed quickly and knocking the cobwebs off, but it's draining. It's also not very surprising that I've done more thinking on the job in the last two days than the last six months with my previous employer.

Last night was a particularly fun black belt workout with a guy that travels through out territory periodically. He, Seth, and myself ended up doing an unexpectedly high-intensity, hour-long workout. That workout coupled with today's brain activity have left me wiped. I think I'm going to take a "me" night and play some video games. Give the ol' mind and body a chance to recover.

Comments:
Chris, I know how you feel... My first 2 weeks at Integrum were mindblowing compared to my other employer. Catch up with you next week when I get back into town. Welcome aboard.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?